The food will be excellent, the company even better, cervezas – Check,and lets not forget why we are are all really here. Dinner is an opportunity to support the children Paul prematurely left behind.
Dinner will be at the elegant, open air Range Pavilion right at the Southington LE & Mil Training Facility.
- BBQ pulled pork with 2 sauces on the side
- Sirachi slaw
- Sweet corn on the cobb
- Potato Salad
Beverages will be provided by Safety Solutions Academy and will include:
- Bottled water for those who want to play it safe and hydrate
- Assorted ice cold soft drinks for those who wish to lead a bland
- And beer for those who wish to throw caution to the wind
Cost for dinner is $20.00 per person and will cover the cost of food and a small donation to the fund to assist Paul’s children.
In theory, registration ends on the 12th of August.Â After that date, we will be happy to take your money, but we won’t be able to promise your nourishment other than our gratitude and table scraps.
Please print your registration email and bring it with you as your ticket for dinner.Â Those without a registration will be mocked and hounded for additional donations.
Click on the register button below to to sign up for two days of Critical Defensive Handgun training. Learn More about Critical Defensive Handgun.
Click on the register button below to to sign up for two days of Advanced Pistol Handling Course.
Please note that Critical Defensive Handgun or Combat Focus Shooting Â is a prerequisite to enrollment in APH. Â There are no exceptions.
Upon completion of our 12 hour Ohio CCW course, applicants who are Ohio residents will have met and exceeded the educational requirements to apply for an Ohio Concealed Handgun License as specified by Ohio Revised Code 2923.125.
This course is completed in one 12 hour block on a single day.
In Ohio Concealed Carry Classes students will:
- Master the rules of firearms safety and safe pistol handling skills
- Understand and be able to implement the safe storage of firearms and ammunition
- Learn how to select the best handguns and ammunition for concealed carry applications
- Explore and discuss the legal, ethical and moral aspects of carrying a handgun for self-defense
- Study the mindset needed to carry and use a firearm in lawful self-defense
- Understand the human physiological response to violence and how we can use this response to win a violent encounter
- Examine the difference between shooting and fighting and why fighting skills help us to stop a lethal threat
- Engage in practical exercises which build appropriate responses to threat cues
- Understand how to safely and quickly draw your concealed handgun and get the hits you need to get
- Participate in a 200 round live fire exercise which will apply the fundamental skills needed to defend yourself against a lethal threat