Man, what a weekend! We got hit with a pretty decent storm Thursday night through Friday which creates a load of extra work for me and gets me behind in my game. Add to that the fact that I had family come in to town for a family birthday and Friday’s Podcast just had to wait!
Had a great class Thursday night FSDUC-2.
Listener Appreciation Contest
Send an Email with LA Contest to enter the contest.
To play next Monday, listen to the show and send me an email with the code word that I give in the subject line and the address you want me to send your prize to in the body. If you are the winner, I will send you your prize.
I am really pleased with the reaction folks have given me with regards to the podcast.
- Reviews on iTunes
- Conversation with listeners on FB, via e-mail and phone
- Listeners are attending courses
- Conversations with potential advertisers
“Saving lives through information, education and training.” The more people who are introduced to the podcast the more effectively I can fulfill this goal. This is how you can qualify yourself to enter the contest. Help me to expand the audience of the show!
Today’s FF shows a hotel robbery that is foiled by a desk clerk with a handgun.
I want to point out a couple of excellent tactics that we see executed in this clip and a couple of things that we see that aren’t so excellent.
- Transition from submission to domination
- Lateral movement incorporated with the draw
- Multiple, rapid shots on target
- Closing in on the fleeing target is iffy except for one reason
- Transition from submission to 911
- Clearing guests from the lobby
- It is a hotel, maybe they were sleeping…
- Pick your jaw up off the floor and do something for goodness sakes!
- Create distance
- Take cover